Black + Decker has hit a millennium and over since its establishment in 1910. It has set itself apart from the competition for years now through the manufacture of a wide range of products, including garden tools, equipment, and accessories. It has quickly taken over the global market and through excellent customer feedback and value of customer satisfaction, the company is still soaring higher. One of its popular products among gardeners is the LGC 120 garden tiller that is high-quality and comes with its batteries, battery charger, and operating instructions for easier use and proper care and maintenance.
- Upright design is a sign that ergonomics is well on point. Going by the sophisticated yet fully functional craftsmanship, you are sure of comfort and stability as you work around your beds. With a telescopic shaft, it is easy to adjust to any length preventing you from unnecessary bends.
- We worry much about energy consumption by charging tools and equipment. Once your battery entirely runs out of charge, it takes about 8 hours to power it and gets back to gardening. More so, its compatibility with more equipment from this brand gives it a bonus.
- The shape and direction of steel tines dictate their efficiency. This one has counter oscillating ones that quickly cut into the ground and dig in while removing weeds without any tangles. Their double-edged tines ensure to save time and energy too.
- This one has no motor since it doesn’t use power from an electric source or internal combustion. It uses batteries to cultivate through the extra powerful transmissions and the dual tines that break up the soil. This is undoubtedly the best battery tiller so far in the market.
A rechargeable battery is all you need and you are ready to cultivate and weed your beds and lawns. The 20-volt MAX Lithium-ion battery is durable and is five times better than garden tillers with traditional batteries. You can use it without an extension cord. The good news is that its compatibility with any other B&D gardening tools allows you to spend less if you have more powerful equipment in your garage. A single charge can till up to 325 square feet.
- Is environmental friendly
- Weeds without any tangles
- Easy on your health with its ergonomic design
- Lightweight and portable
- This is a small rototiller and is limited to smaller areas
Why it stands out from the other tillers?
This Black Decker garden cultivator is one of its kind, and for this, it has gained favor in the eyes of many homeowners.